Still today the dragon plays a big role in Japan, especially during the New Year’s festival. In contrast to the mysticism of the western word, the dragon is a lucky mythical creature. The tsuba of this amazing sword forms a dragon that surrounds the sword.
- Shinogi Zukuri style sword with fuller (Bo-Hi), hand-forged from 1045 high carbon steel
- The blade is sharpened to a fine edge with a Hamon line for an authentic look.
- Handle wrapping made of black cotton using the classical Hineri Maki style.
- Black, lacquered wooden sheath (Kuroro style).
- The tanto can be completely disassembled.
- No plastic is used, ony high-quality, genuine materials.
- Blade collar (Habaki) and washers (Seppa) are made of brass.
- The traditional handle wrapping is underlaid with real ray skin.
- All decoraction (Tsuba, Fuchi, Menuki, Kashira) are made of metal.
- Comes within a protective cover made of fabric and a beautiful collector’s box.
- Every original John Lee sword has a seal and a certificate.
Blade Material: 1045
Handle Material: Wood / Ray Skin /Cotton
Sheath Material: Wood
Handle Length: 15 cm
Blade Length: 26,5 cm
Overall Length (without sheath): 42cm
Weight (without sheath): 465 g