Kujaku is the Japanese word for peacock. It is a symbol of compassion and kind-heartedness and ensures good health.
Blade in Shinogi Zukuri style with fuller (Bo-Hi), hand-forged from 1045 carbon steel. The blade is sharp grounded with incorporated hamon for a very authentic look.
- Handle wrapping made from black cotton in classic Hineri Maki style.
High-polish varnished wooden sheath.
With long tang, which is fixed with two bamboo pins (Mekugi) in the handle. The sword is thus fully demountable.
- Without plastic, only high-quality and authentic materials are used.
- Blade clamp (Habaki) and washers (Seppa) are made of brass.
- The traditional handle wrapping is lined with genuine ray skin.
- All decorations (Tsuba, Fuchi, Menuki, Kashira) are handmade from metal.
- A protective case made of fabric, a John Lee seal and a certificate are within the scope of supply.
Blade length: 73 cm
Overall length (without sheath): 102 cm
Weight (without sheath): 1060 g