The Hannya mask is originated from the Japanese Noh theatre, it is probably the most famous mask ever. It stands for the woman who has turned to a demon because of rage and jealousy.
- Sharp blade made from hand-forged 1095 carbon steel (not stainless)
- Differentiated hardened with clay coating, real hamon line
- Suitable for cutting tests, 60 HRC on the blade, 40 HRC on the back
- Blade clamp (Habaki) made from brass, Tsuba made from Zinc-aluminum-casting
- Handle wrapped with black cotton, underlaid with real ray skin
- Blade fixed at handle with two nogs (Mekugi)
- Sheath matt varnished
- A collectors box with cloth bag is within the scope of supply.
Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
Handle Material: Wood / Ray Skin / Cotton
Handle Length: 32 cm
Blade length: 75,5 cm
Overall Length (without sheath): 108 cm
Weight (without sheath): 1150 g